Davis Construction provides quality new construction, remodeling and home improvement services to homeowners in the greater Pittsburgh area.
Our number one priority to our customers is to provide superior quality work at competitive rates, with the least amount of disruption to your life.
Gabriel Davis, owner of Davis Construction, is a graduate of Robert Morris University, with extensive experience in the accounting, real estate and construction industries. He has managed the construction of over 50 homes for a large area builder and has built 17 on his own. He is a skilled carpenter and is proficient and knowledgeable in all areas of residential construction.
Why Davis Construction?
- Davis Construction is affordable and reasonably priced, making your dream project a reality.
- Our staff is professional, respectful and courteous. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
- At Davis Construction we use our own employees to do our work. In the event that we use a sub-contractor, we use only teams that meet our rigorous quality and professionalism standards. Our employees and partners are committed to providing top-quality craftsmanship.
- Davis Construction is fully licensed and insured, meaning we have liability insurance and workers compensation insurance. It is important to know whether a contractor has both before hiring them. All remodelers are required to be licensed by the State.
- Davis Construction can provide you with numerous references as well as past projects.
Our Service Guarantee
- All calls are returned within 24 hours.
- Each job is started and completed on schedule.
- Each project is kept neat and clean from start to finish.
- Daily communication on the progress of the project, to ensure you know the status of your project.
- Efficient, knowledgeable staff that is dedicated to the highest levels of craftsmanship in completing your project.
- Our contracted price for your work is guaranteed.
- No Short Cuts! It is our mission to make each project a success by delivering the highest levels of service and workmanship. Any and all changes must be authorized by you.